Thursday, November 2, 2017

A month of Thanksgiving - Day Two

Today I want to write about my husband. I am incredibly thankful for him. He works hard, providing enough that I can stay home, and take care of our kids. He is a very hands on father, he is involved in their home school lessons, he takes part in home school group when he can, he helps with projects, plays with them, teaches them things, and is just over all a great father. He does his fair share in the house, never leaving me to do all the house work.

I am lucky to have him as a husband, and the kids are lucky to have him as a father.

No comments:

Post a Comment

No longer updating

I will no longer be updating this blog. Please check out my newest adventure and be sure to subscribe! It will be a fun one!! Thanks for rea...