Friday, November 24, 2017

A Month of Thanksgiving Day 23

I am posting this a day late. After a full day of family fun, a big dinner, and lots of cooking, it slipped my mind last night.

I am thankful for family. I am thankful for traditions. We celebrated Thanksgiving last night. We had a big family dinner, and enjoyed each other's company.

I am thankful we have the ability to enjoy this holiday. I am thankful for the meal we shared. I am thankful for the traditions we continue.

I am thankful that I can start teaching my kids how to make the dishes we eat each year. I am thankful they are willing, and wanting to help.

No comments:

Post a Comment

No longer updating

I will no longer be updating this blog. Please check out my newest adventure and be sure to subscribe! It will be a fun one!! Thanks for rea...