Wednesday, November 15, 2017

A Month of Thanksgiving Day 15

I am thankful for warm  cars, hot chocolate, and a warm house.
My eight year old daughter, Kairi,  has a rare allergy that causes her to break out in hives when she is cold. It does not even have to be that cold for her to react.
We tried to go outside and play today. It was actually not that bad out, it was about fifty degrees, so I thought we would go to the local playscape, and get some outside time in.
By the time we got there, the wind had picked up, and it was a very cold wind. Even though Kairi had on warm clothes, we forgot to bring her face mask, and after fifteen minutes she was breaking out pretty badly.
Even though the kids were disappointed that we did not get to stay long, everyone cheered up at the idea of going home to a nice glass of hot chocolate, and since my car's heater seems to work on over drive, Kairi was nice and warm when we got home.

No comments:

Post a Comment

No longer updating

I will no longer be updating this blog. Please check out my newest adventure and be sure to subscribe! It will be a fun one!! Thanks for rea...