Friday, November 10, 2017

A Month of Thanksgiving Day Nine and Ten

I am a day late again, I did not even realize that I did not write last night until I sat down to write tonight. I have a good reason though, I spent last night hanging out with a friend of mine. We had coffee, talked, shopped, and just had fun!

That is what I would like to write about for these two days, I am thankful for my friends.

I have some amazing friends, and I love each and every one of you. My friends are always there to lift my spirits, make me laugh, help me de-stress when I need a break, listen when I need to talk, give advice when advice is needed, and so much more.

To my friends that are near, and those who are my online friends that I have never met, you are all special to me! I am thankful for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

No longer updating

I will no longer be updating this blog. Please check out my newest adventure and be sure to subscribe! It will be a fun one!! Thanks for rea...