Wednesday, November 8, 2017

A Month of Thanksgiving Day Eight

I have already written about my husband, and my children, so today I would like to focus on the rest of my family.

I am very thankful for my parents. They taught me what I needed to know in order to be the wife, mother, and person that I am today. Without that knowledge, my life would not be what it is today. They took the time to teach me life skills, things that I am now passing down to my children. I have a close relationship with both my mother and my father, I am lucky to have them.

I am thankful for my inlaws, they are great with my kids, and have done a lot over the years to help Chris and I.

I am thankful for brother and sister ( even though they can be crazy ;) ). They both mean a lot to me, and I love them very much.

I am thankful for my niece, and my nephews, I love watching them grow up. I know one day they will do great things!

I am thankful for all members of my family, wither they are direct relatives or more extended. I love you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

No longer updating

I will no longer be updating this blog. Please check out my newest adventure and be sure to subscribe! It will be a fun one!! Thanks for rea...