Monday, November 13, 2017

A Month of Thanksgiving Day 13

I am thankful for my pets. I really look at them as part of our family. We have two cats, and one dog. They are all rescues.

Cookie is a cat that just showed up at our house one day. She hung out all summer long, we even called the shelter, they tried to catch her once, but she got away from them. After that I told Chris that if she as still hanging around our house come winter, I was letting her in. I am so glad she picked us. I love her to pieces. She is sweet, good with the kids, loves to snuggle, and is my cat  100%


Charlie is our dog. Chris found him at the local shelter a couple years ago. My dog ( Max ), whom I had for years, died. I had been looking for a new dog. I wanted another Golden Retriever, like Max. After searching shelters for months, I had all but given up. Chris found Charlie, who is a Shi Tzu. I was not looking for a small dog, but since I could not find what I wanted, I though it was only right o let Chris pick a dog. He has a Shi Tzu when he was a child, and he wanted another. So we adopted Charlie. Funny part, he picked me as his favorite human. He is a good boy, the kids adore him, and he fits into our family well.


Raven is our other cat. We adopted her several years ago from a friend. She had been passed around to a couple homes, and was needing somewhere that could be her forever home. She loves attention. Chris is a favorite person. She is also a naughty cat, who likes to leave presents ( AKA headless mice in the laundry ) around the house for us, knock glasses of water of tables, and string my yarn all over the living room. She is the boss of both Charlie and Cookie, but super loving to all the kids.


I love all my furbabies, they are a blessing to us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

No longer updating

I will no longer be updating this blog. Please check out my newest adventure and be sure to subscribe! It will be a fun one!! Thanks for rea...