Wednesday, November 1, 2017

A Month of Thanksgiving Day One


Thanksgiving is approaching fast, I like to use the month of November to reflect on everything I have to be thankful for.

Today I would like to focus on home schooling. I am very thankful we have the ability to home school. It is the best choice for us, and we are very grateful we live in a place that allows us to teach our kids freely, the way we feel fit.

Homeschooling the kids means we have the chance to not only teach them the things we feel they need to know, but also expand on the courses they really enjoy. We can help to shape them to be the best they can be.

We have the chance to really help them in classes they struggle in and not worry about what grade of level they are doing. At the same time, if they are excelling at a class we can let them go above their current grade or level, without issue.
                          

No comments:

Post a Comment

No longer updating

I will no longer be updating this blog. Please check out my newest adventure and be sure to subscribe! It will be a fun one!! Thanks for rea...