Tuesday, November 14, 2017

A Month of Thanksgiving Day 14



I am thankful that I was taught how to cook and bake. I am thankful I have those abilities, and I can use them to take care of my family.

I do a lot of cooking and baking. We are a health conscious family, and we do our best to avoid products that we know are full of ingredients that are not good for us. It can be hard to find treats, bread, and other items that fall in line with what we want to eat, and what we do not. It is made easier by the fact that I can make those items myself.

My kids and husband are pretty thankful for the abilities I have as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

No longer updating

I will no longer be updating this blog. Please check out my newest adventure and be sure to subscribe! It will be a fun one!! Thanks for rea...