Sunday, November 19, 2017

A Month of Thanksgiving Day 18 and 19

Amelia has been sick this weekend that is why I didn't post last night. She came down with something Thursday night, and has been pretty sick over the weekend.

Today she is feeling much better. I would like to focus on that today.

I am thankful I have access to and education about alternative medication. I thankful I have ways to help my baby feel better when she is sick.

At the same time, I am thankful for modern medicine, there is a need for both of these things.

I am thankful I have the right to choose which I want to use, and at times, the ability to use both.

No comments:

Post a Comment

No longer updating

I will no longer be updating this blog. Please check out my newest adventure and be sure to subscribe! It will be a fun one!! Thanks for rea...