Sunday, November 5, 2017

A Month Of Thanksgiving Day Five

I would like to write about my church today. We attend Living Word Fellowship in Knoxville, IA. It is a great church, that has something for everyone.
Today was the all church Thanksgiving dinner. This is a dinner that is held every year, it is a time to get together, enjoy great food, and the fellowship of everyone in the church. I love this dinner, it is one of my favorite things that our church does.
We have a Pastor that really cares about his church. He and his wife are wonderful people, and my family really loves them.
I am thankful we attend a church that takes the time to do things for it's members. The kids love going to all the classes they have.
Alexzander moved up to youth group this year, and he was very excited about it. The youth group at our church is very involved with the teens that attend. Not only do they teach them important lessons about God, but they also teach them compassion, friendship, community involvement, responsibility, and so much more. It is headed up by a couple that has a passion for teenagers, they are truly a blessing to those kids.
The girls are all in children's church. We are blessed with a children's minister that is very involved with the kids. She loves them with her whole heart. She teaches them what it means to be a Christian, how to show other children God's love, lessons in friendship, and so much more. She makes class so much fun for the kids, they love being there.
In whole our church is a great place to be. I am thankful for everyone there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

No longer updating

I will no longer be updating this blog. Please check out my newest adventure and be sure to subscribe! It will be a fun one!! Thanks for rea...