Sunday, November 26, 2017

A Month of Thanksgiving Day 25 and 26

I am combining these two days. We have been working on decorating our house for Christmas over the last couple days. I am very thankful for this time spent together. I am thankful for the traditions we have with our children. I am thankful for all the pretty decorations, the twinkling lights, the beautiful ornaments, and all the joy these things bring my family.

I am thankful for stories under the Christmas tree. I am thankful for family movie nights, illuminated by the lights from the tree. I am thankful for the anticipation
that builds each day as the kids wait for their presents. I am thankful I can buy them presents. I am thankful for this season.

No comments:

Post a Comment

No longer updating

I will no longer be updating this blog. Please check out my newest adventure and be sure to subscribe! It will be a fun one!! Thanks for rea...