Saturday, November 4, 2017

A month of Thanksgiving Day Three and Four

I missed writing yesterday. I got busy doing things with my kids and by the time I realized I didn't post, it was late. So, I am combining yesterday and today's post into one.
I am going to focus on my children today, I am very thankful for them, they keep me very busy (hence missing a post ), and fulfill my life in ways the can't be described.



I have one son, Alexander, 11 years old. He is a lively boy, who loves video games, fishing, reading, playing with him friends, and is super excited to learn to hunt. He started youth group at church this year, and loves it. Being the only boy, we are often asked how he handles all his sisters. My answer is always the same, he is lucky to be the only boy, he will always have his own room, does not have to share his toys, and will grow up with a great understanding of women.  He is learning coding this year, because he wants to design games when he is older.




My oldest daughter is Destiny, she is ten years old. She is a beautiful girl, who tends to be on the dramatic side. She loves art, animals, donuts, reading, and so much more. She loves going to kids camp, learning about God, and riding horse while she is there. We love everything about her, she is wild, fun, artistic, fashionable, and overall a wonderful child. She wants to be an artist when she grows up.



Next up is Kairi, she is eight years old. Kairi is the child that challenges me the most. She is stubborn, yet sweet. She knows what she likes, and there is little you can do to change her mind. At the same time, she is sweet, loving, compassionate, and kind. She loves going to children's church. She wants to be friends with everyone. She strongly believe in unicorns, and mermaids.  She likes to color, read stories, play pretend, and be outside.




Next up is Amelia, she is six years old. She is my rainbow baby. ( For those who do not know, that means she is a child born after a miscarriage, still birth, or loss of a child. ) She is the happiest kid you will meet. She loves everyone. We get comments often about how friendly she is. Amelia likes to be involved in everything you are doing, always wants to help. She loves to play with friends, make believe, color, and more. She loves going to children's church, and singing with the other kids.


My baby is Cassandra, she is three years old. She is a mama's girl, shy, and sweet. She loves to cuddle, read books, color, play barbies, and pretend. She has just started coming out of her shell a bit over the last couple months. Before hand, she would not dare talk to someone she did not know, she would cry if we tried to take her to her class at church, and she really just wanted to be home, with her family. In the last few months, she has really started trying to make friends with other kids, she lives to go to her class now ( music is her favorite part ), and she even enjoys her class at home school group. She does not like it when I call her my baby, she says, " I not a baby, I a totter ( toddler )." No matter what she says, she will always be my baby girl.


Each of my kids are amazing in their own ways, and I know they are going to do amazing things in their lives.



                                                                  

No comments:

Post a Comment

No longer updating

I will no longer be updating this blog. Please check out my newest adventure and be sure to subscribe! It will be a fun one!! Thanks for rea...