Wednesday, November 30, 2016

30 Day of Gratitude - Day 30

I am thankful for the Holiday season. We are so close to Christmas and this is the best time of the year. I love the giving spirit. I love all that the holidays represent.
I have been spending a lot of time getting ready for Christmas. Wrapping presents, making stocking stuffers, decorating the house and the tree. I am so excited for Christmas to come!

This last year was a bit hard here for us. Chris and I both lost Grandparents, other family issues went on and it just seemed like a lot to handle at times. I am grateful that we all made it through, with the help of those we love and that the Holidays are here. It is a time to spend with each other, a time to celebrate what we have and just a time to grateful for all the great people in our lives.

I am thankful.

No comments:

Post a Comment

No longer updating

I will no longer be updating this blog. Please check out my newest adventure and be sure to subscribe! It will be a fun one!! Thanks for rea...