Tuesday, November 8, 2016

Homeschooling in the Raw - Books I Want to Read the Kids

This post will be focusing on a list of books I want to read with my kids, all books will be linked on amazon but I am sure you can find all ( or at least most ) at your local library!

Enjoy and please add in the comments any suggestions.

I will be making updated lists down the road, when we have finished these books.

1. The Penderwick Series 
2. Holes
3. Matilda 
4. The Mouse and the Motorcycle Collection
5. The Princess and the Goblin
6. The Sword and the Stone
7. The Wind and the Willows 
8. The Tale of Despereaux
9. Stuart Little 
10. Where the Sidewalk Ends
11. Coraline 
12. Bridge to Terabithia
13. The Wrinkle in Time Set
14. My Side of the Mountain
15. The Secret Garden 
16. The Borrowers 
17. Freckle Juice 
18. Where the Red Fern Grows
19. The Chocolate Touch 
20. How to Eat Fried Worms 


No comments:

Post a Comment

No longer updating

I will no longer be updating this blog. Please check out my newest adventure and be sure to subscribe! It will be a fun one!! Thanks for rea...