Tuesday, November 1, 2016

30 Days of Gratitude - Day One

Thanksgiving is approaching fast, so starts the time of year to really sit down and think about all the wonderful things in your life that you can be thankful for.
My family is incredibly blessed. I think about how blessed we are year round, this time of year, I just think about it more.
I will be doing a 30 days of gratitude, one post a day through out the month of November. I encourage others to do the same, it is always great to sit down and reflex upon the blessings in your life.

Day One -
I am thankful for the smell of a hot cup of coffee in the morning. The smell of the coffee brewing reminds me that I get another quiet day with my kids. Each day I wake up, make a cup of coffee and sit down to enjoy some time with my kids before we start our day. Generally I sip on my coffee while they watch a cartoon, play with toys or just do some relaxing before we start our normal day.

This laid back coffee and play time is very special to me and I cherish the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

No longer updating

I will no longer be updating this blog. Please check out my newest adventure and be sure to subscribe! It will be a fun one!! Thanks for rea...