Monday, November 14, 2016

30 Days of Gratitude - Day 14



The kids and I made a spontaneous trip to the zoo today. I am thankful that Chris and I chose to home school our kids so I have the chance to do fun things like this with them, at a moments notice.

                              


Our zoo was just lucky enough to have a brand new baby born last month! They have a baby rhino and we have been waiting to see her. They just recently allowed her to be seen by the public and we knew we wanted to get there and see her! It was very exciting to see this little rhino and watch her walk around and play. We stayed in her area for a long time, eventually she got sleepy and took a nap so we went and explored the rest of the zoo.

                                                         

I am thankful for fun days like this! I am thankful we home school and get these chances and I am thankful for time with my kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment

No longer updating

I will no longer be updating this blog. Please check out my newest adventure and be sure to subscribe! It will be a fun one!! Thanks for rea...