Tuesday, November 8, 2016

30 Days of Gratitude - Day Seven


I am again a day late, so I am going to sit down and write yesterday's post and today's post now so I am back on track.

Yesterday was a very trying day in my house. It was just one of those days where the kids did not want to listen, things were just not getting done and I was just very stressed. I was so thankful that the kids had an after school program to attend. It gave them something to do for a couple hours and gave me some time to breath. Cassandra napped the whole time and Chris and I were able to just do a whole lot of nothing, which does not happen a lot.

All parents have bad days, all children have bad days, it is just a fact of life. I am still incredibly thankful for my family though. Being a mother is a hard job, sometimes it takes everything in me and I am left feeling drained and other days it is so rewarding that my heart feel so full it could burst.

I am thankful for all parts of my family. I am thankful for my parents, who raised me to be the person I am. I am thankful for my sister and brother, we may differ but we love each other. I am thankful for all my inlaws, they helped shape my husband to be the man I love.

I am thankful for my extended family, each and every one of you have a special part in my life and I am thankful for you.




No comments:

Post a Comment

No longer updating

I will no longer be updating this blog. Please check out my newest adventure and be sure to subscribe! It will be a fun one!! Thanks for rea...