Sunday, November 13, 2016

30 Days of Gratitude - Day 12

A day late again! Chris and I were busy all day long cleaning and purging our house of clutter. We spent the day cleaning out our basement, which was a long over due task and in the evening we cleaned up our room.

We are like many other people I know, we plan and simply have to much stuff. My post today will focus on that. While I am thankful for all I have, it also makes me sit and think of those around me who do not have more than what they need, those that suffer and can not make ends meet.

I am thankful we have enough that we are able to help others, I am thankful we can use some of our over flow to help charities and people in need.

I am thankful for all I have in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

No longer updating

I will no longer be updating this blog. Please check out my newest adventure and be sure to subscribe! It will be a fun one!! Thanks for rea...