Thursday, October 20, 2016

Colore Colored Pencil Review

I am sure that everyone has noticed adult coloring is a thing. I won't lie, I have been coloring as an adult long before it became a trend, I would just color in my kids coloring books. 

Now that adult coloring books are everywhere, I have collected quite a few for myself. Some of these books are plain and simply amazing, the detail is beautiful and sitting down in the evening to color is very relaxing. 


I plan on using the pages I color to scrapbook, make art work for different rooms and more. 

My biggest complaint has been finding a colored pencil that does not break so easily when sharpened. I have a rather large stash of colored pencils, several different brands and while some are better then others, they all want to break. 


I think I may have found my favorite colored pencil.
                                       
Not only did the come in a very nice tin box, which makes for easy storage, they are also seperated nicely, have the smoothest color I have seen but they are shapening without breaking all the time!

                                       
                                       
If you enjoy coloring, have kids who enjoy coloring or are looking for a gift for someone who does, I would highly recommend looking into these pencils. The colors are very bold and go on with very little effort. It makes for a beautiful result that you are going to want to share with others.
                                       

*******While I did receive this product at a discount in exchange for a review, I do not promise a good review. My reviews are always honest. *********

No comments:

Post a Comment

No longer updating

I will no longer be updating this blog. Please check out my newest adventure and be sure to subscribe! It will be a fun one!! Thanks for rea...