Friday, May 27, 2011

Oh for the love of fleece

It is common knowledge that I have a bit of an addiction when it comes to cloth diapering and trying all there is to try. Since I started using fitteds and prefolds I have tried every style of cover there is. While my favorite will forever be wool, fleece is a very close second and here is why.

Fleece makes a great cloth diaper cover, it wicks wetness away from your babies skin, it is very breathable, hardy and will hold up to lots of usage and washing, easy to care for and clean and it dries very fast.

Another great thing about it is that it is very affordable and comes in a large variety of prints for boys and girls, plus the embellishing possibilities are endless.

If you have not tried fleece for a diaper cover yet I really suggest that you do!!!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

No longer updating

I will no longer be updating this blog. Please check out my newest adventure and be sure to subscribe! It will be a fun one!! Thanks for rea...