Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Meal plan 5/1-5/14

I did not post my last few meal plans but I am back on track now and ready to share.



5/1 pancakes, eggs and fruit
5/2 tuna sandwiches and fruit
5/3 whole chicken, carrots and potatoes
5/4 chicken and noodles with corn
5/5 mashed potato and beef casserole
5/6 cheesy beef burgers, carrots and fries
5/7 grilled cheese and tomato soup
5/8 cheesy scrambled eggs and fruit
5/9 meatloaf, mashed potatoes and corn
5/10 pancakes, eggs and fruit
5/11 spaggetti and meatballs
5/12 chicken on the grill, baked beans and green beans
5/13 french toast, eggs and fruit
5/14 french toast, eggs and fruit

No comments:

Post a Comment

No longer updating

I will no longer be updating this blog. Please check out my newest adventure and be sure to subscribe! It will be a fun one!! Thanks for rea...