Friday, January 1, 2016

2016 Temperature Blanket

In 2016 I have decided to make a temperature blanket. The idea was shared on my facebook by a friend of mine.

The basic idea is that each day you knit or crochet a row of a blanket. The color is determined by what the temperature is outside.  I have decided to make my own color chat, just for fun and because I am really not a big fan of the color purple.




My chart -

Below zero - white
0 - 22 - light blue ( Caron soft blue )
22 - 32 - blue ( turquoise big twist sincerely )
33- 42 - dark blue ( peacock with love )
43 - 52 -orange ( Vannas Choice terracotta )
53 - 62 - yellow ( daffadil )
63 - 72 - green
73 - 83 - pink ( with love papaya )
83 - 100 - red
100+ - dark red


No comments:

Post a Comment

No longer updating

I will no longer be updating this blog. Please check out my newest adventure and be sure to subscribe! It will be a fun one!! Thanks for rea...