Sunday, December 27, 2015

Glass Straw Review

I was recently given the chance to review some glass straws and I am so glad I did!
This is the product I reviewed - http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B017DWRXSY?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o07_s00

I want to start with saying that over the years, we have tried many reusable straws, all plastic and they never last. They either break or get disgusting on the inside.

While these are made of glass, they are made of a durable glass they is near shatter proof. I had one roll off the cupboard while washing dishes and it bounced, no cracks or breaks.

They are wide, perfect for all drink types. Easy to clean and even come with a wire brush for easy cleaning.

Since we got these, almost two weeks ago, they have been used almost every day. They are very well loved and used in this house!

I would highly recommend these to anyone who is looking for a durable, easy to clean, environmentally friendly drinking straw.

******Disclaimer*****
I did receive this product at a discounted rate, all all views shared are my own. I do not guarantee a good review.




No comments:

Post a Comment

No longer updating

I will no longer be updating this blog. Please check out my newest adventure and be sure to subscribe! It will be a fun one!! Thanks for rea...