Thursday, December 17, 2015

Boot Cuff Knitting Pattern





Boot Cuff Pattern

I love the look of the boots that have the pretty cuff on the top and even more, I like having plain boots and making cuffs so I can change out the colors depending on what I am wearing. I came up with this cute pattern and wanted to share with everyone.


This pattern is free of charge. All I ask is that you link to where you got the pattern.

Items needed -
Chunky yarn ( pictured is using I love this chunky )
Size 15 needles
Needle for sewing

Abbreviations -
CO - cast on
K2 - Knit two
P2 - Pearl two

Pattern -
Siz:es are XS/SM in ( ) or M/L

CO on
(30) 35 stitches
Row 1 -5 - K2, P2 across row
Row 6 - Pearl across row
Row 7 - Knit across row
Row 8 - Pearl across row
Row 9 - Knit across row
Row 10 - Pearl across row
Row 11 - 15 - K2. P2 across row
Cast Off
Seam together.

Bow option 1 - 



You can use the same yarn or a solid color if you want the bow to stick out more.
CO 6 sts
Knit 15 row
Cast off
Wind in middle to create bow look
Attach to cuff ( I attached so the whole bow was sewn down flat.

Bow option 2 - 



You can use the same yarn or a solid color if you want the bow to stick out more.
CO 15 stitches
Knit 7 row
Cast off
Seam together. Wind in middle to create bow look
Attach to cuff but do not sew whole bow down. This makes the bow pop more. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

No longer updating

I will no longer be updating this blog. Please check out my newest adventure and be sure to subscribe! It will be a fun one!! Thanks for rea...