Friday, February 5, 2010

Chilli beef and noodles

My three year old son has entered the picky stage of eating so it has been interesting to find new things that he will eat. Tonight was a success and I thought I would share with you all.

Chilli Beef and Noodles

Egg noodles
hamburger
canned chili ( with beans )
salsa
tomatoe paste

shredded cheese

Cook the noodles like you normally would. Brown your hamburger, then add the rest of the ingredients, pour over noodles and top with shredded cheese.

It tastes great and only takes about 20 mins to make!

1 comment:

  1. This is similar to one of our favorite recipes except I use condensed tomato soup, chili seasoning, and kidney beans instead of canned chili. Canned chili would be easier LOL!!

    ReplyDelete

No longer updating

I will no longer be updating this blog. Please check out my newest adventure and be sure to subscribe! It will be a fun one!! Thanks for rea...