Sunday, October 28, 2012

A month of thanks day four

Today I am thankful for my home. It can be hard to think this way sometimes since we are dealing with a lot of issues in our house right now but at least I have a place to call my own. My kids have a place to play, we have a roof over our heads, we are cool in the summer, warm in the winter and we have a place to be together.
I spent most of the day laying around since I was not feeling very well and I just got to thinking about the fact that I tend to complain about the house instead of being thankful for the the fact that we have one. Yes, the house needs work, we do have lead paint in the house and it needs to be dealt with but over all we are blessed and I need to think of it that way more often.

No comments:

Post a Comment

No longer updating

I will no longer be updating this blog. Please check out my newest adventure and be sure to subscribe! It will be a fun one!! Thanks for rea...