Sunday, March 20, 2011

Have you tried scentsy?

Photobucket

A friend of mine, who recently started selling scentsy gave me the opportunity to review scentsy for her. I took her up on the offer and I am glad I did. While I had heard a lot about them I had yet to try any of their products. We had company over the day I popped one of the tarts into the warmer and it did not take long before my whole house smelled like jumpin' jelly bean. Everyone was commenting on how great it smelled, the scent was sweet but not over powering. It was really lovely.

I started using a tart warmer after having children, I was the type that always had a candle burning but I did not want to chance one of the kids burning themselves so I made the switch. I have used several other brands of tarts in my warmer and I have to say that the scentsy tarts are longer lasting, more fragrant and over all just a better product then the others I have used. I will be making a full switch to scentsy for my tarts.

She also sent me one of the scent circles which I have put in my van. I like that it makes the van smell nice without being really over powering. I have had it in there for several days now and it still smells just as strong as it did on day one.

I asked Jonita if there was anything she would like to say about scentsy. She had this to say "I got some Scentsy products because I didn't really know what it was a little before Christmas, and I knew it was something I needed to be a part of. I started selling in Feb, and I am loving every moment of it. It brings a smile to my face whenever I hear about someone else enjoying their Scentsy products. I love that my kids enjoy it, even my husband enjoys it!"

You can buy scentsy here. I strongly encourage you to try them out.

Jonita is hosting a really great give a way.If you enter be sure to let her know I sent you to her group.

~*~ A little promotion! ~*~
A Drawing for a FREE bar of April's Scent of the month FLUTTER!
WAYS TO ENTER:
-- Everyone that adds at least 10 people to this group will be entered into the drawing 1 time!
-- For every person you refer to me that... may be interested in becoming a Scentsy Consultant under me you will be entered again
-- For every person you refer to me that *may* be interested in hosting any type of party...or if *YOU* are interested I will enter your name
-- You can enter again by posting this promo on your FB page and linking it to my personal or Group Page!
♥ IF ANYONE BOOKS A PARTY OR BECOMES A CONSULTANT AS THE RESULT OF A REFERRAL THROUGH THIS PROMO THE PERSON WHO REFERRED THEM WILL BE PUT INTO A DRAWING FOR A FULL SIZE WARMER & BAR OF FLUTTER!! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

No longer updating

I will no longer be updating this blog. Please check out my newest adventure and be sure to subscribe! It will be a fun one!! Thanks for rea...