Thursday, February 3, 2011

Mashed potato and beef casserole

Looking for something easy and simple for dinner? This is my take on a recipe I found in a cook book I have.

Mashed potato and beef casserole
Ingredients-
1lb hamburger
salt
pepper
garlic
1.5 cups cut baby carrots ( I cut them into thirds )
2 stalks chopped celery
2 cups beef broth
mashed potatoes

Brown the hamburger in a skillet, add the salt,pepper and garlic while the meat is cooking. After the hamburger is done combine in a large casserole dish with the carrots, celery and beef broth. Cook uncovered for about an hour or until carrots are soft at 350. Top with mashed potatoes, cover and cook for another 15 mins.

Serve and enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

No longer updating

I will no longer be updating this blog. Please check out my newest adventure and be sure to subscribe! It will be a fun one!! Thanks for rea...