Friday, December 11, 2009

A really great soup recipe

I am always trying to find more foods that my kids will eat. I decided to try making a new style of soup. I thought it turned out great so I thought I would share with you all!

2 large cans of stewed tomatoes
3 cans of black beans ( do not drain )
1 bag frozen corn
1 bag frozen green beans
1 bag fresh baby carrots
4 cups of v8 juice
4 cubes of beef base
garlic
italian seasoning
frozen beef ravioli

Combine all ingredients in a large soup pan except the ravioli, simmer until carrots are tender. Add the beef ravioli and cook about another 10 mins

Serve and enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

No longer updating

I will no longer be updating this blog. Please check out my newest adventure and be sure to subscribe! It will be a fun one!! Thanks for rea...