Friday, December 4, 2009

A major rave for diaperchange cloth diapers

I have found my favorite cloth diaper!

Kairi is a very long baby for her age and these diapers are a fantastic fit on her. Not only do they fit very well and are very well made but they come in all kinds of super cute prints!


Plus the customer service is great! I was having issues ordering some diapers on cyber Monday and I was contacted quickly and she did everything she could to help me resolve my issues.

If you like pocket diapers you really need to give these a try.
www.diaperchangediapers.com

Action shots!

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

No longer updating

I will no longer be updating this blog. Please check out my newest adventure and be sure to subscribe! It will be a fun one!! Thanks for rea...