Thursday, June 30, 2016

Cottage Cheese Veggie Salad

Nothing says summer like cold veggie salads! I have gotten tired of the same veggie salads over and over so I decided it was time to try something new! Cottage cheese is a favorite and I have seen similar recipes, this is just my take on it.

Recipe -
1 tub of cottage cheese
2 tomatoes
2 bunches of green onion
2 large cucumbers
Dill
Pepper

Empty the container of cottage cheese into a bowl. Cut and add all veggies ( cubed my cucumber, sliced green onions thinly, and wedged tomatoes ), stir. Top with a good amount of dried dill. Pepper to taste, give one final stir and enjoy!

Enjoy!

Serves 4 - 6 people as a side.

No comments:

Post a Comment

No longer updating

I will no longer be updating this blog. Please check out my newest adventure and be sure to subscribe! It will be a fun one!! Thanks for rea...