Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Gearing up for our new school year

At the Walters's house, we home school year round. We are in the last few weeks of our 2014/2015 school year and the 2015/2016 school year starts the day after Labor Day. I have been busy prepping lessons and making plans for a fun year ahead of us!

This year I will have Alex in 4th, Destiny in 3rd, Kairi in 1st, Amelia in PreK and a of course Cassandra will be toddling around, causing mischief for sure. There are days that I feel very overwhelmed with the work load but I know we can do this!

This year we are adding three new classes to our normal schedule ( Reading/Language Arts, Math, Science and History ), We are adding art, health and a bible study. I have not ordered anything yet, still looking at a couple and trying to decide what I want to use.

I think big things are to come this year! I am looking forward to seeing all the advancements the kids make and everything they are about to learn!

I would love to hear what fun and exciting things you have planned for your home school year if you are a home schooler! Be sure to leave a message in the comments. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

No longer updating

I will no longer be updating this blog. Please check out my newest adventure and be sure to subscribe! It will be a fun one!! Thanks for rea...