Thursday, November 1, 2012

A month of thanks - day eight

I am thankful for my family. I have already wrote about my husband and my kids but I am now talking about everyone else.
My parents and my in laws are both great. They are wonderful grandparents, help Chris and I out a lot and just over all I am really thankful for them. My mom is like my best friend and my dad is an amazing father.
My sister and my brother are both very important to me along with all the in laws.
Chris and I have a large extended family and although both sides can be slightly dysfunctional we would not have it any other way. I love our families.

No comments:

Post a Comment

No longer updating

I will no longer be updating this blog. Please check out my newest adventure and be sure to subscribe! It will be a fun one!! Thanks for rea...