Saturday, November 10, 2012

A month of thanks - Day 17

I am thankful for my Grandma. She is an amazing women who I love with all my heart. My Grandma Gail made my childhood fun, she loved to tease and play. I still have a stuffed duck when gave me when I was a little girl. One afternoon I decided to leave the yard to play with the neighbors dog, my mother was frantic, called the police and everyone else before she could find me. Well a few days later my Grandma brought me a stuffed duck named Oscar, she told me she found him driving his car along the side of the road and asked me to take car of him, I was to make sure he never wandered off again. I still have Oscar and I love that stuffed duck.

No comments:

Post a Comment

No longer updating

I will no longer be updating this blog. Please check out my newest adventure and be sure to subscribe! It will be a fun one!! Thanks for rea...