Monday, August 27, 2012

Craft Challenge Week 14

I finally finished that batman tutu I have been working on. I can not wait to see how the little girl that it is for likes it. The pictures are of Kairi, I just cropped them because she was screaming. Kairi did not want to wear the tutu and was very mad I was taking a picture of it so these are not the greatest pictures but you get the main idea. ( The finished product did have straps sewn on but you get the idea here )

Photobucket
Photobucket

I also made a little gift for my husband. He turned 29 last weekend. I saw this idea on pinterest and thought it was perfect. I bought a glass jar at walmart, made a little sign that says Happy Birthday to our sweet but slightly nutty daddy, taped it on the jar and filled it with peanut m&ms.


Photobucket

Next week - I have so many things to do I am not sure what I will post. I have a tutu to make, some hair bows for my girls and other things! So I guess you will have to wait and see.

No comments:

Post a Comment

No longer updating

I will no longer be updating this blog. Please check out my newest adventure and be sure to subscribe! It will be a fun one!! Thanks for rea...