Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Back into the swing of things

Now that Amelia is 11 wks ( hard to believe ). I am finally getting back into the swing of things.
Life has been crazy here at the Walter's home. I started working part time to bring in some extra money until Chris can find a new job. It was really hard leaving all the kids but it is only part time and they are home with dad so I have been okay with it. Amelia took to the bottle really well which made it easier.
Pumping and nursing had been very painful during the last couple weeks thanks to a nasty case of thrush but we are getting better now.
We have started school for the year. Right now we have Alex and Destiny on a day 1, day 2, day 3 schedule. Day one is reading/writing, day 2 is math and day 3 is arts/science. We have a lot of fun things planned for school this year and I am really excited to do them.
Next week we will be going to visit my extended family in the WI and MN area. I am sure the trip will be interesting since Amelia is not always so happy in the car seat. Here is to hoping she does ok!

Some pictures for your viewing pleasure-

Destiny recently had her first slumber party:
Photobucket

Kairi enjoying some ice cream:
Photobucket

So excited about the money they earned doing chores for me:
Photobucket

Amelia, cute like always:
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

No longer updating

I will no longer be updating this blog. Please check out my newest adventure and be sure to subscribe! It will be a fun one!! Thanks for rea...