Monday, January 3, 2011

Verychicbaby review

I had the pleasure of buying and trading with the mama from verychicbaby. She made me the cutest little owl dress for Kairi.

Photobucket

It fits so well, is very well made and she was a pleasure to work with. I will be back for more items from her for sure.

I also have a problem with Kairi leaving her socks alone. She does not like to wear them but we have wood floors in the living room and they are kind of cold. Her feet were always cold so I wanted to get her some cute little soft soled shoes. I had heard amazing things about verychicbaby's shoes so I went ahead and got a pair of wool topped, leather bottomed shoes for Kairi. They are wonderful, keep her warm and she will even leave them on! I highly recommend everyone to check out her products.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

No longer updating

I will no longer be updating this blog. Please check out my newest adventure and be sure to subscribe! It will be a fun one!! Thanks for rea...