Monday, July 5, 2010

Cutest smile photo contest for Whitney's bowtique

Due to the new rules on face book, I have moved the photo contest over to my blog.

Please send your picture to whitneywalters@live.com and I will post them to a new blog post.

How this is done:

You have until Friday to get me the photo you would like entered. Voting will begin right away and will continue until next Monday.
Voting is done by posting a comment on this blog with the number assigned to the picture of the child you would like to vote for.


Join the fun, it should only be a couple more days until the big grand opening!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

No longer updating

I will no longer be updating this blog. Please check out my newest adventure and be sure to subscribe! It will be a fun one!! Thanks for rea...