Tuesday, April 24, 2018

Chickpea Salad

I am trying to eat healthier and lose weight right now. So I have been eating a lot of salads and veggies. Eating lettuce salads over and over again was getting really old. I have a bean salad at a local restaurant and I really loved it. This is my attempt to recreate it, and it is delicious!
It is a great dish to make for a gathering, it is simple, cheap, and refreshing!

Chickpea Salad -
1 large cucumber
1 large tomato
2 celery stalks
Dried parsley
2 cans chickpeas ( well drained )
Lemon juice
Olive oil
Salt
Pepper

Slice your veggies to the desired size. Add beans and veggies to a bowl, toss well. Drizzle one tablespoon of lemon, one tablespoon of olive oil, sprinkle with salt, pepper, and parsley. Toss well, chill and serve.

No comments:

Post a Comment

No longer updating

I will no longer be updating this blog. Please check out my newest adventure and be sure to subscribe! It will be a fun one!! Thanks for rea...