Thursday, June 20, 2013

Summer fun bucket list

I happened across a really fun family blog today and they have a challenge for every family. They want us to set a summer fun bucket list.

I love summer time and this sounds like a great idea to me. Spending quality time with my family is important to me and a challenge that is set up for just that reason is perfect.

Here is the Walters' family summer bucket list for 2013 -

- Plant a garden
- Road trip
- Go to an amusement park
- Have a family picnic
- Go to a fair
- Go to the zoo
- Go to the beach
- Go berry picking
- Visit a state park
- Have smores
- Watch the fireworks
- Have a water fight
- Have a BBQ with friends/family
- Join and finish the summer reading program
- Go to a museum
- Go fishing
- Go to the Governors Mansion
- Go to a water park
- Try a new ice cream store
- Go to a drive in burger place

I will be tracking our progress with posts that include pictures! Be watching. :)

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a fun bucket list! Good luck :)

    ReplyDelete

No longer updating

I will no longer be updating this blog. Please check out my newest adventure and be sure to subscribe! It will be a fun one!! Thanks for rea...