Monday, May 28, 2012

Craft a week challenge!!

I am a very crafty person. I knit, sew, scrapbook, make tutus, bows and more. I have a ton of half finished projects and even more on my to do list. So I have made a goal for myself. Starting last week until the end of the year I want to make one craft a week and I will be blogging about each project to keep myself honest.

Here is last weeks craft. Amelia's first birthday invites. These were easy, I took the pictures, printed wallets at walmart, got the card paper and stickers at a scrapbook store and my mom printed out the information and look who's 1 banner. Then it was just a matter of cut and paste. I love them!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Next project - small bows for my curly haired two year old.

No comments:

Post a Comment

No longer updating

I will no longer be updating this blog. Please check out my newest adventure and be sure to subscribe! It will be a fun one!! Thanks for rea...