Sunday, May 9, 2010

Beyond the money

When I first started to cloth diaper it was because my middle child has very sensitive skin, we were battling diaper rashes daily and I knew we need to do something to make her better.

We looked into cloth because we knew it was a way to not only possibly stop the rashes but save money.

I had no idea how much I would grow to love my cloth diapers, it has become so much more to me then saving money.

Even if it did not save me a dime I would keep using my cloth diapers. I love how cute they are, that they are gentle on my babies skin and chemical free.

In my two years old using cloth now I have been able to use a lot of different cloth diapers, some I have loved, some not so much but it is nice to be able to find what we love and sell what we do not.

Here are some of the adorable cloth diaper pictures I have taken over the last couple years.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket



Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

No longer updating

I will no longer be updating this blog. Please check out my newest adventure and be sure to subscribe! It will be a fun one!! Thanks for rea...