Friday, September 17, 2010

Add some emotion to your soakers!

I was lucky enough to snag a tester spot to test a new soaker from EmotiBums. I love trying out new fleece soakers and I am really in love with this one. The fit is fantastic and I run into issues since Kairi is a long baby, many times her diaper stick out the top of the soaker, I am not having any issue with this soaker at all. I have used it over pre folds and fitteds and both have been great!

I am not sure when she is going to start selling them but I know I want more when she does and I will let all my readers now when they are available also!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

No longer updating

I will no longer be updating this blog. Please check out my newest adventure and be sure to subscribe! It will be a fun one!! Thanks for rea...